DOCKAGE AT HARBOUR TOWN YACHT BASIN
Developer Charles Fraser, considered the pioneer of Hilton Head Island, led the team that constructed the Harbour Town Yacht Basin in 1969. Inspired by a harbour in Portofino, Italy, Fraser's vision for the basin was to attract mariners to Hilton Head Island, while preserving the island's natural landscape. His unique vision resulted in a design that preserved centuries-old hardwoods, in lieu of additional slips, and included the construction of the island's iconic Harbour Town Lighthouse.
Today, the Harbour Town Yacht Basin offers 100 slips in a world-class resort setting. Visitors have the option to dock for a day, a week, a month, or even a lifetime, and enjoy the marina's facilities and services, as well as convenient access to The Sea Pines Resort's amenities and accommodations.
Services and specifications at the Harbour Town Yacht Basin include:
• On-duty dockhands
• Local newspaper delivered daily to your vessel
• Volume discounts on gas and diesel purchased during your stay
• Car rentals and ships chandlery located nearby
• LOA that accommodates vessels up to 150 feet in length
• Daily/weekly/monthly dockage rates
• Slip ownership opportunities
• Electric: 30/50/100A and some 3-phase 100A available
• VHF 16/68
• Availability of Valvtect high speed gas and diesel fuel
• Complimentary pump-out
• Restrooms, showers and private laundry
• Cable TV and complimentary Wi-Fi
• Beach access for guests
• Guest amenity card with dining, shopping and recreation discounts
Start Planning Today
Secure your slip at the Harbour Town Yacht Basin, or contact us regarding any questions you may have about our marina services.
Request for Dockage
or call (843) 363-8335