Fitness Center Attire and Etiquette
Appropriate fitness apparel is mandatory for entry. Exercise clothing and athletic shoes are required, and shirts must be worn at all times.
Guests ages 12 to 15 are required to be with an adult of 18 years or older for the duration of their workout. Guests ages 12 to 17 are required to have a waiver filled out by an adult 18 years or older before their workout.
For safety reasons and the enjoyment of other guests, the use of cell phones is not permitted in our fitness areas or locker rooms. In the case of an emergency, when a call must be answered, please turn off the equipment in use, move to the lobby area or outside and answer your call discreetly.
Policies and Procedures
- Scheduled workout sessions are offered in the morning and are limited to 25 people per session. The afternoon is an open session for members and guests to begin and end their workout at their convenience.
- Due to the restricted capacity, an online reservation process has been implemented for morning sessions.
- Members and guests of The Sea Pines Resort are invited to make an advance reservation by booking online.
- All others can use the facility on a walk-in basis as available.
- Members and guests of The Sea Pines Resort may only reserve one session per day.
- Your reservation may be forfeited if you have not checked in within the first 15 minutes of your scheduled session.
- After you have made your online reservation, you will receive a confirmation email that includes a digital waiver; the waiver must be signed prior to using any fitness center equipment.