Register Today for The Lighthouse Invitational
September 17 - 20, 2020
The Sea Pines Resort is hosting the second annual Lighthouse Invitational, four-day golf tournament next fall, offering the ultimate golfing experience with play on all three of its championship courses and exclusive privileges and amenities, including an opening night reception and putting contest at the famed Harbour Town Golf Links.
A two-person tournament open to both men and women, the inaugural Lighthouse Invitational will take place September 17 – 20, 2020 and include one round on each of the resort's acclaimed courses – Heron Point by Pete Dye, Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Harbour Town Golf Links, home of the RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing and the No. 1 golf course in the South Carolina Golf Ratings Panel's 2019 ranking of "Top Golf Courses You Can Play" in the state.
Participants of the tournament will enjoy:
• An opening night reception and dinner in the Heritage Room at the Harbour Town Clubhouse
• Putting contest at the Harbour Town Golf Links putting green
• Daily breakfast and box lunches
• Unlimited range privileges with available practice rounds
• Tee gift package valued at more than $500
• An awards ceremony with vacation prizes to resort destinations
Tournament registration options:
• Single Golfer $1,299
• Single Golfer & Non-Golfing Partner $1,849
• Two Golfers $2,598
Tournament participants are required to stay in the resort but receive a preferred rate of $279 per night for lodging at The Inn & Club at Harbour Town or a two-bedroom deluxe villa in Harbour Town.
If you would like to request additional information, please contact Leisure Golf Sales Manager Klinton Talmadge at email@example.com or (843) 842-1864.