- Accommodations in Harbour Town, steps from the courts
- Nine hours of tennis instruction
- Option of deluxe villa accommodations (1-4 bedrooms) or the luxurious Inn & Club at Harbour Town
- Two hours of complimentary tennis per day at Sea Pines Racquet Club
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary use of The Sea Pines Resort Fitness Center equipment
- Preferred golf rates at The Sea Pines Resort's championship golf courses, including Harbour Town Golf Links, home of the RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing - South Carolina's only PGA TOUR event
Package Details & Requirements
May 19-21, September 15-17, November 23-25, 2023
- For May and September dates, the instruction will take place Friday from 2-5pm and Saturday and Sunday from 9am-12pm
- For Thanksgiving dates, the instruction will take place Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9am-12pm
- Must be NTRP 3.0+; grouped to level
- Ages 17 and older
- Student-to-pro maximum ratio 4:1
- Gift bag included for participants
- Starting from $339 per player/night in Harbour Town deluxe villa
- Starting from $339 per player/night in The Inn & Club at Harbour Town
Starting price is based on double occupancy for a three-night stay in a one-bedroom deluxe villa in Harbour Town and on double occupancy in a tennis view room at The Inn & Club at Harbour Town.
Terms and Conditions
- A three-night minimum stay is required for villas. A two-night minimum night stay is required at The Inn & Club at Harbour Town, with arrival on Friday.
- The four hours of instruction will take place in three three-hour sessions over the course of three days. A reservationist will book the clinic once the reservation is confirmed, based on availability.
- Package rates cannot be adjusted.
- Offer is subject to change without notice. Offer is not valid for group and conference bookings and cannot be combined with existing reservations or other offers, packages or promotions.
Best Weekend in Tennis
Book The Sea Pines Resort's "Best Weekend in Tennis" package and enjoy a group tennis getaway.
The Weekend Workout tennis package focuses on the strokes and strategy needed for solid doubles play.